Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Things I Love About You

© By Anonymous


Your eyes,
they were the first thing
I noticed about you.
They captured my soul.
In the first second you looked at
Me as a woman I was yours.

Your smile,
It lights up my life,
Brings me more peace than the rain.
I could melt in that smile.
I fall in love with you all over again
Every time I see it.

Your fingertips,
The way they linger on my skin,
So gently I can barely feel them
Sometimes.
Other times smoothing over
My body like a sheath.

Your hands,
That show me your love
In a way that words
Never could.
They bring me safety and steadiness.
Thank you for that.

Your body,
The way it holds my attention,
The way your every nuance
Makes me want you even more than
The last time I saw you.

Your feet,
How could I not love them?
They are the part of you
That allows me to show you how much
I love you.
I can spoil you to death
And there's nothing you can do about it.

I love all these things about you,
But what I love the most,
Is the You I fell in love with.
The You that makes me feel like
I can do and be anything I want to.
The You that lets me know
That I will always have someone Standing beside me, helping me
To be strong and catching me when
I can no longer steady myself.
Thank you.

I Love You.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the final half :) I look after such info a lot. Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be participate in jio lottery 2019? You are on the right place here just call us we will tell you how you can become jio lottery 2019.
    Jio lottery 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have checked and read your blog you are sharing information about kbc lottery. I want to know about kbc lottery winner 2019 please tell me the details. Thanks
    KBC Lottery Winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUAL OBAT PELANCAR HAID 089664603994

    OBAT ABORSI AMPUH Merupakan solusi aman untuk menggugurkan kandungan dari usia 1 hingga 6 bulan,OBAT ABORSI CYTOTEC MISOPROSTOL paling manjur dan OBAT TELAT HAID HERBAL 100% tuntas.

    http://aborsi7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete