Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Have Never... by Freddy Juarez Marmolejo

I have never tasted your beautiful kiss
Yet, I would give my soul for that moment of bliss.
For just a moment of sweet, sweet tenderness
I would give everything I possess.

I have never felt your gentle, tender embrace
Yet, I would die to just touch your face.
I would hold you forever in my caress;
My true love I would forever confess.

I have never gazed deeply into your eyes
Yet, one stare would leave me forever hypnotized.
I would be in awe for all eternity;
There would never be tears of pain or misery.

I have never loved you with all my heart and soul
Yet, my feelings for you I cannot control.
A moment with you would be a lifetime to me;
I would burn forever for a moment of ecstacy.

I have never confessed my love for you
Yet, keep my silence is what I must do.
I will love you always and forever
But to tell you this... I could never!

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!
    Software Akuntansi Laporan Keuangan Terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, the sun for the vampire unblocked; airport games will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
    Beside, you can try cool math games snake , it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jual Obat Aborsi Manjur Garontalo Cara Menggugurkan Kandungan ( Dengan Cytotec Asli ) Penggugur Kandungan Usia 1 Bulan, 2 Bulan, 3 Bulan, 4 Bulan, 5 bulan dan 6 Bulan. Menangani Sampai Tuntas Bersih Aman Tanpa Resiko dan Efek Samping Yang Jelas Satu Kali Proses Langsung Gugur dan Bersih Tanpa Kuret Maupun Periksa Ke Dokter Lagi. Kenapa di Katakan 1 Kali Proses Langsung GUGUR karena Takaran Dosis yang di Berikan Sesuai dengan Usia Kandungan Masing – Masing dan di Pastikan 99% Berhasil. Kami Hanya Menjual Obat Aborsi Cytotec Penggugur Kandungan Manjur pada Orang yang Benar – Benar Membutuhkan Obat Aborsi Asli.
    Jual Obat Aborsi Cara Menggugurkan Kandungan Cytotec Asli )
    obat aborsi
    Obat Aborsi Manjur Malang
    Obat Aborsi Manjur Surabaya
    Obat Aborsi Manjur Denpasar
    Obat Aborsi Jakarta Utara
    Obat Aborsi Bandung

    ReplyDelete